Printing and quote requests
We aim to have a quote to you within 2 business days.
Artwork received before 10am can usually be turned around on the same day, however this will depend on your quantities and finishing requirements. We can give you an indication of how long your job will take once we have received your artwork and requirements.
Email or call us with the below information:
- Your name
- Business name
- Contact phone
- Job description
- Finished size
- Finishing details (e.g. celloglaze, perforated, wire bind)
- Paper stock
- Reports, training manuals, catalogues and magazines
- Corporate stationery including, business cards, letterheads and with comp slips
- Flyers, postcards and brochures
- Event, wedding and birthday invitations and cards
- Posters and banners
- Magnets and stickers
- Forms and notepads
- Carbonless books for invoices and receipts
- Custom jobs
- Large format digital printing
- On demand digital printing
- Spiral, wire, saddle stitch and glue binding
- Matt or gloss celloglazing
- Scoring, folding and perforation
- 100gsm matt white - forms, catalogues and letterheads
- 210gsm matt white - flyers, postcards
- 350gsm matt white - business cards, postcards
- 250gsm gloss white - posters, booklet covers
- A4 80gsm uncoated coloured range - including purple, yellow, green, orange, red, pink and blue
- A4 box board 600gsm
- Posters can be printed on gloss, semi-gloss, photosilk, canvas or Tyvec
- Labels cab be printed on white matt or white gloss
File specifications for supplied artwork
Colour: CMYK or Pantone (if quoted)
Fonts: Embedded or outlined
Margins/Image area: 5mm (applicable to text, logos and important graphics)
File format: Acrobat PDF preferred
Supplying us with your artwork files
We can receive emails up to 5mb.
If your file size is larger please send us an email with your request and upload your artwork to https://www.dropbox.com/Dropbox or https://wetransfer.com and send us the link.
Document and trim size
Always include 3mm bleed along the edges of your artwork. Bleed is the image or colour in your document extending outside the trim edge. Text should be placed at least 5mm away from trim edge.
||Artwork size including bleed
||Finished size when trimmed
||60 x 95mm
||54 x 89mm
||111 x 151
||105 x 145
||154 x 216mm
||148 x 210mm
||105 x 216mm
||99 x 210mm
||216 x 303mm
||210 x 297
||303 x 426mm
||297 x 420mm
||426 x 600mm
||420 x 594mm
||600 x 847mm
||594 x 841mm
||803 x 1006mm
||707 x 1000mm
||847 x 1195mm
||841 x 1189mm
Artwork should be provided as 1 up with 3mm bleed.
Do not impose your job unless requested.
We prefer PDF (ask for our Acrobat Distiller Options) or EPS. We also accept:
- InDesign (up to Version CS6)
- Illustrator (up to Version CS6)
- Photoshop (up to Version CS6)
We do not accept Corel Draw, Quark Xpress, Pagemaker, Freehand, Postscript or Publisher files.
We can accept files in Powerpoint or Word however we cannot guarantee the quality. Please save these files as a PDF and supply both the PDF and the Word file.
We accept artwork in CMYK, RGB or Pantone (spot colour).
We recommend converting solid black to rich black = C60 M50 Y50 K100 (to avoid density or overprinting problems) Black text should be process black = C0 M0 Y0 K100.
Please advise if colour matching is critical - Colour samples must be supplied for matching.
Make sure fonts used in EPS, PDF and TIFF files have been embedded or if supplying an InDesign file also provide the font files.
If using Microsoft Word, select: Tools, options, Save and tick box called 'embed true type fonts'.
- Resolution of all images must be 300dpi (at 100% print size).
- Linework requires a resolution of 800dpi - 1200dpi.
- Make sure your images are supplied at the size they will be printed.
Set gradients in Illustrator at 2400 in attributes, separation setup and 2400 in document setup. We recommend setting up gradients in photoshop to prevent banding.
Export as EPS
Always save your EPS files as Postscript Level 3.
Document format should be Binary with all fonts completely embedded (not subset).
Proofs and preflight checks
Ensure that you spell check your job thoroughly and make sure that all details are correct. No responsibility will be taken for incorrect spelling on supplied files and re-prints will be charged at the quoted price.
If files are supplied incorrectly and need to be amended by our team a fee of $25 including GST will be applied. This fee covers copy changes, colour checking, adding bleed and cropmarks, checking of image and font quality. We will print one colour mock-up or supply a PDF for approval prior to starting full print run. If more changes are required this will be charged at a fee of $25 for every 15 minutes.