Draft Section 7.12 Contributions Plan 2019
Comments are invited on the draft Section 7.12 Newcastle Local Infrastructure Contributions Plan 2019 (draft Plan). The draft Plan replaces City of Newcastle’s Section 94A Plan and the following amendments are proposed:
- Inclusion of Part C – Honeysuckle Development Area.
- Removal of the city centre non-residential development levy, to apply a 3% levy to all city centre developments over $250,000.
- Include a new levy for development in the City Centre to capture development with an estimated cost between $100,001 - $250,000.
- Change to requirements for cost summary reports.
- Administrative review to ensure consistency with EP&A Act, including a change of plan name.
Public Exhibition period
The draft Plan is on public exhibition from Monday 6 May until Tuesday 11 June 2019
and is available for viewing in hard copy at:
- The City Administration Centre, 282 King Street, Newcastle
The following document is available for comment
Written comments should be sent by
or mail to:
Chief Executive Officer
City of Newcastle
Attention: Shannon Turkington
PO Box 489
NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
by close of business on Tuesday 11 June 2019. Please reference 'draft Section 7.12 Newcastle Local Infrastructure Contributions Plan 2019' in the title of your submission.
Urban Planning 4974 2881