Business Events at Fort Scratchley
Thank you for considering the magnificent historic Fort Scratchley for your corporate function.
With breathtaking panoramic views over Newcastle, a contemporary function centre and the refurbished Barracks built circa 1886, Fort Scratchley is a unique venue for business events.
Browse the Business Event Venues page for images and capacity information for venue spaces at Fort Scratchley.
Location & Parking
Fort Scratchley is located right at the tip of Newcastle East looking out over the Nobbys Headland. There is public parking onsite, and a dedicated functions & events car park located off Nobby's Road.
Food & Beverage
Blue Star Catering are the award-winning onsite caterers at Fort Scratchley. Their focus is on quality food and beverage items as well as seamless service to ensure your guests have the best possible experience.
Download the Fort Scratchley Conference Package (pdf)
Browse Blue Star Catering's extensive range of catering menus.
Complimentary equipment provided at Fort Scratchley includes blackout facilities, wired microphone and lectern, flipchart, whiteboard and WIFI.
Additional equipment available for hire includes data projector and screens (10ft), LCD 55 inch screens and lapel/handheld microphones.
Our experienced and professional staﬀ will work closely with you to ensure your day is memorable. Do not hesitate to contact us on 02 4974 2166 for a tour of our rooms, to request a personalised quote or further information.
Booking your Event
Please contact our Venue Services team on 02 4974 2166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss times, dates and any special requirements.
Some things for you to consider when making your booking:
- Events at Fort Scratchley must cease by midnight (Friday & Saturday) & 10pm (Sunday-Thursday) in order to adhere to DA restrictions.
- We will hold a tentative booking for seven days.
- Bookings will be considered conﬁrmed upon receipt of a signed agreement and payment of the full venue hire charge.
- Final guest numbers and full payment of food and beverage is required seven days prior to your function.
- Cancellations must be in writing and posted, faxed or emailed to: Address: Newcastle Venues, PO Box 489, Newcastle, NSW 2300
- Fax: (02) 4974 2172 Email: email@example.com