Beresfield Swimming Centre is currently the only Council managed pool and is located at Anderson Drive, Beresfield. Please phone 02 4978 4090 for further information and programs.
Stockton, Lambton, Mayfield and Wallsend swimming centres are operated by Lane4 Aquatics. For further information and programs concerning these pools please visit Lane4 Aquatics.
Opening Hours for Beresfield Swimming Centre
|29 September to 28 October 2018
18 March to 28 April 2019
|Mon - Sun
||6am - 6pm
|29 October 2018 to 17 March 2019
||Mon - Sun
||6am - 7pm
Swimming centre closed Christmas Day
Admission fees 29 September 2018 - 28 April 2019
|Child under 3 years
|Spectator fee (learn to swim and coaching programs)
|Family day ticket
|Bulk entry (groups over 20 patrons)
|Pensioner family pass
|Pensioner individual pass
|Lane hire - per hour, per lane (minimum seven swimmers/lane)
|Pool inflatable hire - per hour (may be subject to minimum hours)
|Additional lifeguard - per hour (minimum of 2 hours)
|Half season passes (29 September - 31 December 2018 and 1 January - 28 April 2019)
| Family pass
| Individual pass
| Pensioner family pass
| Pensioner individual pass
Enjoy our giant inflatable over Summer. No need to book, just drop in! Dates to be confirmed.
Supervision of children
- Children under the age of 10 years must be actively supervised by an adult over the age of 16 years. Lifeguards have the authority to remove unsupervised children from the water.
- Children under 5 years of age must be accompanied into the Centre by a responsible parent or adult carer and supervised within arm’s reach at all times. If the child is in the water the parent must be in the water.
- Children aged 5 - 10 years must be actively supervised by an adult or responsible carer over the age of 16 years inside the swimming centre at all times.
- It is recommended that children aged 11 - 14 years are regularly checked on by an adult or responsible carer over the age of 16 years by physically going to where the children are in or around the water.
Learn to swim
Swim and Survive learn to swim is a NSW Office of Sport, Sport and Recreation program that delivers a nine day intensive program catering for children aged 18 months to 12 years. Dates for the Swim and Survive Program at Beresfield Swimming Centre for Summer 2018/19 will be made available on this page. For more information or to book visit www.sportandrecreation.nsw.gov.au/swimandsurvive.
Beresfield Swimming Centre offers the following features:
- Heated 50m, learners and toddlers pool
- Spectator grandstand
- Playground equipment and grassed areas
- BBQs and shaded seating
- Heated showers
- Kiosk and
- Off-street and accessible parking.
- Accessible toilet/change room
- Change table (no hoist)
- Steps with handrail into the pool (not a ladder).
Please note: Beresfield Swimming Centre is a smoke free area.