Free Monthly Program
This program will be facilitated each month by a trained ARAFMI Hunter Peer Family Support Worker. Support will also be provided by professional clinicians and life coaches.
What You Can Expect
- Warm welcome
- Connect with others sharing similar experiences
- Time out to relax, have some fun, join in some activities
- Discover new information and ideas
- Practical and emotional support
- Safe place where your privacy is respected
- Beverages and some meals are included.
Who Can Attend
Anyone caring for someone with a mental illness. Parent, sibling, son, daughter, friend, neighbour. The person does not need to live with you.
When and Where
2nd Wednesday of each month – 6pm to 8pm
Starts Wednesday 14 March 2018.
Stockton Bowling Club (Downstairs Beach Bar Room)
122 Mitchell Street, Stockton
Register to attend or find out more information:
Phone 0421 512 249
Mental Health Carers ARAFMI Hunter have partnered with Port Waratah Coal Services to present this program. PWCS has provided a community investment donation to support mental health wellness in the Stockton Community.