AMES: Learning English Online
- Improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. Gain the confidence to use English in everyday situations, as well as for work and study. Learn about Australian society and culture at the same time.
- A Government initiative empowering all Australians to thrive in a digital world and offering free digital support online. Newcastle Library will be running Be Connected workshops
to help build your digital confidence throughout 2019. You can register for a workshop or ask one of our friendly staff to help sign you up to Be Connected.
Dynamic Learning Online
- Online self paced internet, email and computer courses for beginners. Library members can create an account to keep track of each module completed.
- Go Digi is a free program that helps individuals and communities improve their digital skills and confidence online.
- Learn a new language at your own pace.
Conversation and film-based digital resources to help you learn over 70 languages. Download the app for iOS
devices to use Mango on the go!