Application for a Kerbside Waste Service Upgrade - Residential Property

You can use this form to upgrade an existing waste service at a residential property, such as upsizing existing bins or arranging for additional bins.

To arrange a kerbside bin service where there is currently no existing service at the property, such as a brand new home, please see our New Kerbside Bin Service information.