Checklist - Single Dwelling and/or Ancillary Structures

All development applications and the majority of post consent certificates must be submitted through the NSW Planning Portal. Find out more on our Lodging an Application information page.

This document summarises the submission requirements for applications for single dwelling houses and ancillary structures (i.e. decks, carports, sheds) for developments on existing torrens title lots. It consists of two parts:

  • Part One contains the submission requirements for a Development Application (DA).
  • Part Two contains the submission requirements for a Construction Certificate (CC).