Landing Pad - Newcastle’s innovative coworking space initiative
Eligible for startups, entrepreneurs and innovators relocating to Newcastle
The Landing Pad is offering 3-month grants to eligible applicants to access the city’s world-class coworking facilities.
What is the Landing Pad?
The Landing Pad is an initiative between City of Newcastle & University of Newcastle to deliver a shared workspace that supports immigrating scaleups and skilled professionals to relocate to Newcastle.
As part of the University's Integrated Innovation Network Hub, the I2N shared office space has been purpose-built to support enterprise skill development, new venture creation, and scale-ups. This world-class coworking space in Newcastle’s vibrant Honeysuckle precinct boasts State of the Art Facilities Inc Zoom Rooms, Seminar Space, Production Studio and More!
What’s included if I’m successful in securing a 3-month grant to use the space?
If your application is successful, you’ll have access to:
- Access to Maker Space (pending induction)
- Access to breakout spaces and call booths
- Access to Event Space
- Access to Seminar Space
- Access to Incubator Board Room
- Access to Production studio
- High-speed wifi
- Swipe card access
- Ergonomic seating
- Access to Entrepreneurship101
- Access to Office 365
- Access to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Access to Zoom Pro
- Access to Fitness Passport
- Partner perks including HubSpot, Stripe, Airwallex, AWS Activate
- Access to Office Hours
- Access to Venture Mentor Service
- Discounted rate for I2N workshops and programs
- Access to kitchen facilities
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Commercial business address
- Mail and courier management
- Access to the University of Newcastle Library, including journals
- End of ride facilities including bike storage, showers, lockers
- Discounted daily rate for Civic West Carpark.
Curious? You can learn more about the space here.
Am I eligible?
Applications are open to immigrating scaleups and professionals relocating or visiting Newcastle.
This includes entrepreneurs, investors, startups, founders and experts.
Once you submit your application, City of Newcastle will assess each applicant on an individual basis.
How do I apply?
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your eligibility.
City of Newcastle will assess each applicant on an individual basis.
If you are successful, your application will be forwarded to the Integrated Innovation Network Hub for processing.
Please read the Landing Pad Terms and Conditions of Use Landing Pad Startup & Talent here.