FREE ONLINE WORKSHOP 20 SEPT: Digital Upskill Your Business - Website Essentials
Online Workshop: Website Essentials
Do you switch off when you hear an expert talk about domains, hosting or SEO? We all can’t be website designers, but it is important to identify the type of website your business needs and how much it should be costing you if you choose to outsource this.
In this online workshop on 20 September at 5:30pm you will:
• Learn the importance of domain names
• Understand the importance of logical and easy to use navigation
• Understand the importance of your call to action
• How to find and use keywords that highlight your business activities
• Discover why your site needs Security (https)
• Identify the Privacy Laws that you must abide by and what terms and conditions you need
Workshop presented by Rochelle McLennan, Digital Business Advisor (Hunter Region Business Hub), in cooperation with the City of Newcastle.
Register here for the 20 September workshop.