City of Newcastle proudly presents Count Us In 2023. The three-week program between 4 and 24 September developed in partnership with Community Disability Alliance Hunter presents multiple opportunities for your business to participate and benefit.
- A Business and Industry Lunch with Guest Speaker, 2022 Australian of the Year Dylan Alcott AO.
- An Inclusive Employment Forum for businesses. Connect with services focussed assisting you to diversify your workforce.
- Free and highly subsidised training opportunities for your staff including how to create inclusive documents, promotional materials, events and programs.
- Accessible Tourism Workshop-How to unlock new customers for your business.
- Inclusive Design Workshop-Tips for designing in the digital and built environment.
- Kick back, enjoy some great community events and encourage your team/staff to join in the fun, or find supports they may need.
View the Count Us In Business Program (pdf)
View the Count Us In Full Program (pdf)