Quick Response Grants support community events, activities, and programs which require small amounts of funds to achieve their aims. Activities supported will enhance the quality of life of residents, provide community capacity building and /or protect and enhance the natural and built qualities of the city.
Our Grants are highly competitive and the Quick Response Grants are open in May each year. A second round may open later in the year if funds are not fully expended.
In order to submit an eligible and competitive application please read the following documents prior to submission:
Not sure which funding is right for you?
If you require assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4974 2000 and you will be put in contact with a staff member who can help with your enquiry.
Our 2023 Quick Response Program is closed for application.
Quick Response summarised
- To support Community Events, Activities, and programs which require financial support to achieve their aims.
- To support Activities that will enhance the quality of life of residents, provide community capacity building and protect and enhance the natural built qualities of the city.
- ANNUAL PRIORITY: Aligns with Priorities for Arts, Culture and Heritage; Social Inclusion and Environment Streams identified in the current financial year funding round.
- View the 'Grant and Sponsorship Programs - Which should I apply for? Flowchart' to determine which Grant Program is best for you.
- Read the Community Grants Policy and the Community Grants Guidelines.
- Apply through CN’s online funding portal.
Sign up for our Grants and Sponsorship Mailing List to be advised when new funding opportunities become available. (Check your junk mail in case it arrives there and if it does make sure you mark it as a safe sender).