A public health order has been issued by the NSW Government limiting public gatherings. For the latest information see the City’s response to COVID-19.
City of Newcastle community halls reopen for existing bookings from 1 July 2020. No new or casual bookings will be taken. We are monitoring the situation and further updates will be listed on this page.
Henry Park Hall is located beside Henry Park at the western end of Thomas Street, Hamilton South.
The hall is ~6.5m x 14m with a wooden floor and is air-conditioned. It has a reasonable kitchen with stove and a full size fridge. The front, outdoor area is child-proofed with a sand pit. There are no disabled facilities.
Please fill in our online booking form if you would like to make a booking, or contact customer service on (02) 4974 2000 for more information. Please note that a minimum of 5 working days' notice is required to book this hall. Bookings made with less than 10 working days' notice will incur a late administration fee.
Casual hire fees - reduced rates of hire may be applicable for charity events or regular hires.
- Hall hire fee - $15.50 per hour
- Hall hire fee - Charity rate - $10.30 per hour
- Low risk security bond - $200.00
- High-risk security bond - $600.00
- Cleaning charge - $86.60 (for events between 5pm Friday and 8am Monday)
- Late administration fee (for bookings with less than 10 working days' notice) $56.70