New Lambton Community Centre
A public health order has been issued by the NSW Government limiting public gatherings. For the latest information see the City’s response to COVID-19.
City of Newcastle community halls reopen for existing bookings from 1 July 2020. No new or casual bookings will be taken. We are monitoring the situation and further updates will be listed on this page.
The New Lambton Community Centre is centrally located at 14 Alma Road, New Lambton.
The centre has three areas available for hire including the main hall that can house seating for 200 and has a large stage. The Savoy room seats up to 90 and the Cromwell Room is suitable for smaller hires of up to 25.
If you would like to book the hall please fill out our online booking form or contact Customer Service on (02) 4974 2000 for further information. Please see a floor plan below..
Please note that a minimum of 5 working days' notice is required to book this hall. Bookings made with less than 10 working days' notice will incur a late administration fee.
Casual hire fees - reduced rates of hire may be applicable for charity events or regular NFP hires.
- Hire fee - Main Hall - casual hire - $52.60 per hour
- Hire fee - Main Hall - regular hire - $32 per hour
- Hire fee - Savoy Room - casual hire - $32 per hour
- Hire fee - Savoy Room - regular hire - $26.80 per hour
- Hire fee - Cromwell Room - casual hire - $15.50 per hour
- Hire fee - Cromwell Room - regular hire - $12.40 per hour
- Low-risk security bond - $200
- High-risk security bond - $600
- Cleaning fee - $86.60 (for weekend events between 5pm Friday and 8am Monday or weekdays as required)
- Late administration fee - $56.70 (for bookings mande with less than 10 working days' notice).