Each year Council provides a high volume of work and services to the community. On an annual basis we are require to report on these works to the Office of Local Government. The Annual report provides a snap shot of our achievements in delivering on the seven key themes of the Newcastle 2030 community strategic plan:
- Connected city
- Protected and enhanced environment
- Vibrant and activated public places
- Caring and inclusive community
- Liveable and distinctive built environment
- Smart and innovative city
- Open and Collaborative leadership.
2019/20 Annual Report
View highlights from the Annual Report 2019-2020 (PDF 1.21MB) with links to the full document.
View the full City of Newcastle 2019/20 Annual Report (PDF 9.3MB) or browse through the report below.
Previous Annual Reports