Having trouble with RBdigital after the new update? Check out the below or give us a call on 02 4974 5300 if you need assistance.
RB digital have updated their platform and our members will need to re-enter their library card number and PIN through our library website. Please note, your checkouts will not be affected by logging out.
Instructions on how to log out and back into your account
- Please log out of your account in the RBdigital app and go to the link: http://cityofnewcastle.rbdigitalglobal.com/
- Once you are on this page, click on 'Sign In.'
- Type in your Username (usually your email address and Password). If you don’t know your password request a reset using your email account.
- Once you have submitted your password, you will be prompted to add your Library card number and PIN (default of 1234).
- You can now log back into the app by selecting Australia, Newcastle Region Library and entering your Username and Password. Your checkouts will not be affected.
If you have any issues please call the library on 02 4974 5300.