Last updated 9 April 2021
Newcastle Libraries is operating a COVID Safe service model, and our library branches are open and ready to welcome you. Limited face to face programs for members, pop-up spaces and outdoor library events have recommenced and bookings are essential.
|9.30am – 5pm* ||closed ||9.30am – 5pm* ||closed ||closed ||9.30am – 1pm ||closed |
*closed for lunch 12.30pm - 1.30pm
Find out more on our COVID-19 Updates page.
This thriving branch Library is located in a joint facility with the Community Health Centre in Lawson Street. Providing access to PCs and wifi as well as hosting a range of activities Beresfield Library is a vibrant community space.
- Free wifi
- EFTPOS payment facilities available
- Self loan station
- Printing, photocopying (fees apply)
- Scanning (flatbed scanner)
- Public toilets (including an accessible toilet)
- Accessible access to building
- Nearest public parking: Lawson Avenue and Ogilvie Street (please check signage for time limits or exclusions for parking zones)
- No specific accessible parking spots
- Mini Community Recycling Station: accepting household batteries, reading glasses and x-rays only
- Looking for more information? Check out Newcasle City Council's Waste & Recycling page
34 Lawson Avenue
P: 02 4978 4070