- Mobile website that connects people in need with housing, a meal, money help, family violence support, counselling and much more.
Consumer Health Complete
- Plain English health and medical information from encyclopaedias, reference books and magazine articles: Tutorial.
Drug Info @ Your Library
- Free drug and alcohol information online and in your local public library.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
- A collection of encyclopaedias and eBooks on health topics including illnesses, health and nutrition, fitness, mental health and more.
Health and Wellness Resource Centre
- Medical reference books and journals on health and health related topics with alternative and complementary medicine included.
Lab Tests Online
- Information about pathology testing that is accurate, reliable and independent. Managed by the Australasian Association of Clinical Biochemists.
Multicultural Health Communication Service
- More than 450 updated health publications in a wide range of languages.
- A Hunter and New England health information website put together by clinicians working in our local area. Resources and links are evidence based and up-to-date.
Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Collection
- Includes academic journals and magazines covering the fields of physical therapy, physical fitness and sports medicine.