Join us for fun, stories, rhymes, songs, and music in "Español"!
For Spanish speaking "familias" and those who would like to experience the "lenguaje". Los esperamos! Suitable for "niños" age 0-5.
This program is limited to 20 attendees per session.
Tuesday 10 November,10:00 – 10:30am
Tuesday 8 December, 10:00 – 10:30am
Ages: For children age 0-5 and their Carer’s. As part of Newcastle Libraries’ COVID Safe Plan, and to keep us all well, we ask that only one adult attend per family/group so we can adhere to our reduced capacities.
Bookings essential - Members Only
Important booking information: All efforts are being taken to make our library programs safe and inclusive. To help make our programs safer we require all participants to book in advance online. Unfortunately, we won’t have space for drop ins. If you are unwell, or someone in your household is unwell, please stay home. If you cannot make it to a program please cancel your ticket, so someone else can join in the fun.
Programs are for library members, not a library member? Join online here. While not everyone will be able to join in ‘live’ at the library, many of our programs will have an alternative online streaming or recorded equivalent.
Terms and Conditions of attendance :
• A library membership is required for attendance at this event. Not a member? Join up now, it’s free! Join online here.
• Please do not attend this event if you or your child are not feeling well or displaying any cold or flu symptoms
• Please cancel your booking if you are unable to attend to free up space for others wishing to attend.
• 1 accompanying adult per child only
• This event will run in a venue with a COVID safe plan. Social distancing and extra hygiene measures will be in place to ensure the safety of attendees and staff.
• Sessions will commence and finish at the advertised times. Please ensure you arrive 5 minutes before the start time to allow you to sign in and get comfortable.