Stomp your way through a weekly fun themed session of stories, songs, games and craft developed to stimulate, engage and grow the minds of 3-5 year olds.
This program is limited to 30 attendees.
Wednesday 3 February, 11:15-11:45am
Wednesday 10 February, 11:15-11:45am
Wednesday 17 February, 11:15-11:45am
Wednesday 24 February, 11:15-11:45am
Wednesday 3 March, 11:15-11:45am
Wednesday 10 March, 11:15-11:45am
Wednesday 17 March, 11:15-11:45am
Wednesday 24 March, 11:15-11:45am
Wednesday 31 March, 11:15-11:45am
Ages: For children age 3-5 and their carer. As part of Newcastle Libraries' COVID Safe plan, and to keep us all well, we ask that only one adult attend per family / group so we can adhere to our reduced capacities.
Bookings essential. Please book spaces for adults and children as we have maximum capacity for each session (minimum 2 tickets per booking e.g. an adult and any children attending).
Important booking information: All efforts are being taken to make our library programs safe and inclusive. To help make our programs safer we require all participants to book in advance online. Unfortunately, we won’t have space for drop ins.
If you are unwell, or someone in your household is unwell, please stay home. If you cannot make it to a program please cancel your ticket, so someone else can join in the fun.
Terms and Conditions of attendance :
• Please do not attend this event if you or your child are not feeling well or displaying any cold or flu symptoms
• Please cancel your booking if you are unable to attend to free up space for others wishing to attend.
• 1 accompanying adult per child only
• Bookings limited to one session per week.
• This event will run in a venue with a COVID safe plan. Social distancing and extra hygiene measures will be in place to ensure the safety of attendees and staff.
• Sessions will commence and finish at the advertised times. Please ensure you arrive 5 minutes before the start time to allow you to sign in and get comfortable.