Newcastle Interagency Network
The Newcastle Interagency Network has been established to support community sector staff. We do this in four ways:
- By coordinating the quarterly Newcastle Interagency Network meeting, where specialist services have an opportunity to present their work, research findings and general service updates.
- Secondly, we compile and distribute the Newcastle Interagency e-newsletter which shares information on community events, programs, forums and training opportunities. If you are a community organisation and would like to share your information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thirdly, CN provides My Community Directory and My Community Diary to allow services to register and promote their activities and events delivered locally.
- Fourthly, CN provides free to the sector the id (informed decision) platform which includes Community Profile, Social Atlas and Population Forecast data. This assists services plan and understand demographic trends.
Interagency Meeting Dates 2022
- Newcastle Interagency Thursday 9 June 2022, 9:30am-11:30am
- Combined Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Interagency Thursday 4 August 2022, 9:30am-12 noon
- Newcastle Interagency Thursday 3 November 2022, 9:30am-11:30am
Find out what's happening in and around the city. You can also add your own events into the Newcastle My Community Diary.
Newcastle Interagency e-Newsletter Archive
Subscribe to the e-Newsletter below and/or view most recent editions.