Request to Amend or Cancel an Additional Waste Service Form

You can use this form to modify or cancel an additional (paid) kerbside waste services at a property, such as arranging for bins to be removed or upsized bins to be reverted to their standard size.

Please note: Cancellation and amendment fees may apply in accordance with our adopted fees and charges.