Warabrook Community Centre
Warabrook Community Centre is a purpose-built centre, featuring a large function room for events of up to 70 people (or as per the current Public Health Orders), along with two smaller meeting rooms. Due to its close proximity to residences and the nature of ongoing hires at this centre, Warabrook Community Centre is not suitable for large social gatherings such as birthday parties or weddings.
The centre offers a large outdoor area, and a kitchen equipped with fridge, oven, microwave, and urn for tea and coffee making.
Conveniently located near the Warabrook local shopping area, and close to public transport, this centre is perfect for meetings, workshops, training events and seminars.
Please see photos and a floor plan below. If you would like to book the hall for a regular (weekly or monthly) hire or a casual (one-off) hire please fill in our online booking form or contact Customer Service on (02) 4974 2000 for further information. A minimum of 5 working days' notice is required to book this hall. Bookings made with less than 10 working days' notice will incur a late administration fee.
- Hire fee - Magnolia (Main) Room - Charity/NFP - $16.50 per hour
- Hire fee - Magnolia (Main) Room - Commercial/Private - $32.20 per hour
- Hire fee - Waratah or Wattle (Meeting) Room - Charity/NFP - $11.00 per hour
- Hire fee - Waratah or Wattle (Meeting) Room - Commercial/Private - $16.50 per hour
- Hire fee - Grevillea Office - Charity/NFP - $3.00 per hour, capped at 8 hours
- Hire fee - Grevillea Office - Commercial/Private - $8.00 per hour, capped at 8 hours
- Security bond - Low risk - $300
- Security bond - High risk - $600
- Cleaning charge - $99.60 (for Casual events from 5:00 pm Friday to 10:00 pm Sunday, or weekdays as required)
- Late administration fee (for bookings made with between 5-10 working days notice) - $60.50
Please note: bookings are not accepted with less than 5 working days' notice