Development Application Notices
In accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 and/or City of Newcastle's (CN) Community Participation Plan the below proposed development applications fall into one or more of the following categories and therefore are notified for community awareness.
- Designated development;
- Nominated integrated development;
- Threatened species development;
- Class 1 aquaculture development;
- Potentially hazardous or potentially offensive development; or
- Demolition in Heritage Conservation Area.
Should you wish to make a submission, please refer to Making a Submission for further information.
If you have any questions please contact us on 02 4974 2000 between 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.