Development Application Notices
In accordance with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 and/or City of Newcastle's (CN) Community Participation Plan the below proposed development applications fall into one or more of the following categories and therefore are notified for community awareness.
- Designated development;
- Nominated integrated development;
- Threatened species development;
- Class 1 aquaculture development;
- Potentially hazardous or potentially offensive development; or
- Demolition in Heritage Conservation Area.
Should you wish to make a submission, please refer to Making a Submission for further information.
If you have any questions please contact us on 02 4974 2000 between 8 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Draft Community Infrastructure Incentives Policy
The draft Community Infrastructure Incentive Policy is now on public exhibition. View the draft Policy and have your say until 5pm Monday 28 May 2021.