Request to Update Waste Account Details

You can use this form to update account information—such as customer contact or property ownership details—for:

  • additional (paid) kerbside waste and recycling services
  • Summerhill Waste Management Centre tipping accounts.

Please note: to modify or cancel additional kerbside services, such as arranging for bins to be removed or upsized bins to be reverted to their standard size, please use our Request to Amend or Cancel an Additional Waste Service form.