Road Occupancy Licence Extension Request

Use this form to request an extension of an existing Road Occupancy Licence (ROL).

Please note:

  • If your existing ROL has expired or there is a new Traffic Control Plan (TCP), Traffic Guidance Scheme (TGS) or Traffic Management Plan (TMP), a new application is required.
  • If you want to modify the dates of an ROL that is currently under assessment (not yet approved), please email with the new dates and revised notification letter.

Once your application is lodged, an acknowledgment will be sent to the email address provided. Fees may be applicable as per CN's Fees and Charges.

*denotes mandatory field

Your Details
Application Details
eg. Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
If 'No' was answered, a new Road Occupancy Licence application is required.
Supporting Documentation

Privacy Statement

Purpose: We will use the information to the assess the Extension of Road Occupancy Licence (ROL) application.

Intended recipients: Authorised officers contributing to the assessment of the application, including and not limited to City of Newcastle Officers and other government agencies.

Supply: The information provided is required to assess the application.

Consequence of non-provision: It is the individual's discretion whether to lodge an Extension of ROL application.

Storage and security: Information will be stored in accordance with City of Newcastle’s Records Management Policy.

Access: Contact us by phone on (02) 4974 2000 or attend the City Administration Centre.