A Public Art Reference Group Booking Application Form should be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you provide the relevant supporting documentation as stated on the application form.
Details of the fees applicable for consultation with the PARG are provided in CN’s Fees and Charges document.
The PARG generally convenes on the second Tuesday of each month. The meeting agenda is determined by the applications received.
Applicants will be invited to attend the PARG meeting to present their public art proposal and to respond to any questions from the PARG members. CN will liaise with applicants to arrange and confirm their attendance. A maximum of 4 members from the Applicants’ team may attend.
The meetings will be held at CN's City Administration Centre (noting online meetings can be arranged in some circumstances) and will not be open to the public.
The PARG comprises of external community-minded experts with demonstrated excellence across the fields of visual art, heritage, cultural leadership, architecture and design.
The members are as follows:
- Chairperson: Councillor Carol Duncan
- Member: Councillor Peta Winney-Baartz
- Member: Councillor John Mackenzie
- Member: Charlotte Hilder - Creative producer and curator
- Member: Nikolas Orr - Historian of art and iconoclasm
- Member: Edwardo Milan - Fine arts professional
- Member: Andrew Smith and Julieanne Rose - Guraki Aboriginal Advisory Committee co-representatives
PARG meetings are scheduled to occur on the second Tuesday of each month.