Section 603 Certificates identify any debts such as rates or waste charges outstanding on a property and are usually required during the sale of the property.
- There is a fee of $95.00 payable for each Section 603 certificate.
- The usual processing time for a Section 603 certificate is between 24 - 48 hours from the date of payment.
- Should you require a Section 603 Certificate urgently (within 24 hours) an additional fee of $87.00 applies.
- Submit your application and contact our Customer Service team to arrange for the additional fee to be charged.
- Property purchasers may also want to apply for a Section 735A & 121ZP Outstanding Notices Certificate
Read more about Fees and Charges