Social Inclusion Grants support activities that strengthen our diverse communities by increasing connection, social inclusion, and access for the most vulnerable in the community.
Our Grants are highly competitive. The Grant Funding Round is open in May each year.
Not sure which funding is right for you?
If you require assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4974 2000 and you will be put in contact with a staff member who can help with your enquiry.
The 2023 Social Inclusion Grant Program is closed for application.
Social Inclusion Grant summarised
To support activities that strengthen our diverse communities by increasing connection, social inclusion, and access for the most vulnerable in the community.
- Community/community service organisations for projects that support the inclusion of diverse communities in business, workplace and commercial settings.
- Activity supporting local story telling and sharing of culture by diverse communities to the wider community of Newcastle.
- Activities supporting youth voice engagement or diversion specifically in the western suburbs of the Newcastle Local Government Area.
- Provision of welcoming, safe and engaging activities for vulnerable and diverse communities delivered out of the Maryland, Jesmond and Elermore Vale community centres.
Round opens: 31 May 2023 at 9am (AEST)
Round Closes: 30 June 2023 at 5pm (AEST)
$4,000 - $20,000 (ex GST)
$240,000 (ex GST)
*For all streams of Community Support Grants excluding Quick Response Grants (ie Arts, Culture and Heritage; Social Inclusion; and Environment)
- Legally constituted not-for-profit organisations
Outreach programs, assisted community living, pop-up pantry/food services, translation/language services.
Sign up for our Grants and Sponsorship Mailing List to be the first to know about new funding opportunities. (Check your junk mail in case it arrives there and if it does, make sure you mark it as a safe sender).