Façade Improvement grants assists building owners, commercial operators and other stakeholders to improve their building facades, to create active frontages and to enhance our city’s presentation.
Our Grants are highly competitive. The Grant Funding Round is open in May each year.
Not sure which funding is right for you?
If you require assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4974 2000 and you will be put in contact with a staff member who can help with your enquiry.
Applications for the Facade Improvement Grant Program will be unavailable in 2023.
Facade Improvement Grant summarised
- To improve building facades.
- To create active frontages in the city which are sensitive to heritage, evoking pride.
- To enhance our city's presentation and engage the community in the local and neighbourhood centres revitalisation.
- ANNUAL PRIORITY: This stream is unavailable for the 2023 Grant Program.
Not opening for applications in 2023.
$1,000 - $5,000 (ex GST)
2:1 Ratio Grant
One third costs matched by the applicant.
- Legally constituted not-for-profit organisations
- Building owners
Brick painting, facades repairs, lighting upgrades, fencing repairs, pathways and landscaping.
This stream is unavailable for the 2023 Grant Program.
Sign up for our Grants and Sponsorship Mailing List to be the first to know about new funding opportunities. (Check your junk mail in case it arrives there and if it does, make sure you mark it as a safe sender).